Vodafone Idea (VI)
Last Date: 05-12-2022
For the purpose of recruit for the post of AGM – Optical within their respective Projects or Schemes in Across India, Guwahati, Vodafone Idea has issued an employment advertisement. Minimum Qualification required for this post is Any Graduate. Candidates who are interested and qualified may apply before 5 Dec 2022.
Vodafone Idea Careers 2022 Notification Overview
|Company Name||Vodafone Idea|
|Job title||AGM – Optical|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Location||Across India (Guwahati)|
|Role||TL Optical Operation|
|Job Level/ Designation||M2|
|Function / Department||Technology / Transport|
|Hiring Manager||Sukumar Das|
- Responsible for the network and service availability of Optical network in the circle which covers multiple domains like SDH,PTN,OTN & DWDM and enhance the customer experience
- Evolve a collaborative approach with circle and NOC, CODE,COG teams along with partners and vendors so as to build & maintain operational excellence and achieve cost leadership
- Drive various partners, OEMs and internal stake holders to ensure that the network and services are designed and operated as per the current guidelines
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities
- Accountable for operations of circle transmission network and ensures the targeted network KPIs & service SLAs such as 2G,3G,4G & enterprises are met by developing various programs proactively
- Accountable for the inventory management and effective use of material in network.
- Accountable for the preventive maintenance process in circle.
- Drive network quality and network optimization programs to improve customer experience
- Build operational relationships with OEMs/MS partners to ensure they exceed the contractual commitments to the organization by creating win-win situations.
- Implementation of OSS/Automation process/program in the circle network
- Analysis of performance reports, outage reports and carry out remedial actions.
- Periodic Network audit and corrective actions
- Develop systematic improvement programs for Mobility & Enterprises Services
- Synergise with Fiber, IP/MPLS and Planning team to come up with better architecture to enhance network reliability on a periodic manner.
- Govern the Logistics and R&R process.
- Handling disaster/Critical incidents
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience
- 10-15 years of experience in Telecom Sector including 35 years of experience in a NOC/OMCT environment
- Technical Expertise in SDH/DWDM/ OTN/Ethernet. Knowledge of IP/MPLS technology.
- Understanding in Telecom Standards, Processes like eTOM/TL-9000, OSS/BSS systems and process automation,
- People management/leadership skills, Problem Management, Dispute resolution.
- Ability to work in dynamic and matrix organization.
Must have technical / professional qualifications
B-Tech Electronics and Telecommunications
|Key skills||AGM – Optical|
|Industry IT/ Computers||Software|
|Summary Role||TL Optical Operation Job Level/ Designation M2 Function / Department Technology / Transport|
Location – Guwahati Hiring
Manager – Sukumar Das
Job Purpose – Responsible for the network and service availability of Optical network in the circle
Also Apply: SAIL MT Recruitment 2022 | Last Date: 18/12/2022