Assam Public Service Commission
Last Date: 05/01/2023
For the purpose of recruit for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Civil) within their respective Projects or Schemes in Assam, Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has issued an employment advertisement. Minimum Qualification required for this post is Bachelor Degree in (Civil) Engineering, 3 years Diploma Course in Civil Engineering. Candidates who are interested and qualified may apply before 5 Jan 2023.
APSC Recruitment 2023
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil)
|No of posts||4|
|Scale of Pay||Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- GP: Rs. 12,700/-|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in (Civil) Engineering from a Government recognized University/ Institute approved by the AICTE.|
2. Junior Engineer (Civil)
|No of posts||3|
|Scale of Pay||Rs. 14,000 /- to 60,500/- GP: Rs. 8,700/-|
|Educational Qualification||A candidate must have passed 3 years Diploma Course in Civil Engineering from an institute recognized by the Government.|
Other Criteria of APSC Recruitment
|Age Limit||The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2022.|
|Age Relaxation||The category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.|
# SC: 5 years
# ST: 5 years
# OBC/ MOBC: 3 years
# PwBD: 10 years
|Citizenship||Candidates must be Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.|
|Residentship||(i) The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.|
(ii) The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose/ Employment Exchange Registration certificate / Voter ID card of the candidate or his/her parents will be treated as proof of residency along with the application form.
|Application Fee||# General/EWS: 297.20|
# SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 197.20
# BPL/ PwBD: 47.20
# Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment ?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these AE and JE Vacancy by visiting at official recruitment portal of Assam Public Service Commission. They may follow below mentioned steps.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section.
- Click on Online Application Form link.
- A new webpage will be opened.
- Enter all your personal and educational details as required.
- Upload your passport sized photograph and signature and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee as per your category and at the end click on submit button.
- Don’t forget to take a print of submitted application form.
Important Dates of APSC Recruitment 2023
- Staring date of submission of online application: 06/12/2022
- Last date of submission of online application: 05/01/2023
Important Web-Links of APSC Recruitment
Also Apply: KVS Recruitment 2022 | Last Date: 26/12/2022